you are here: home > products > ant8
The Ant8 logic analyzer is compact, easy to use, powerful, and inexpensive.
- Ultra-portable - fits in a pocket.
- Powered from USB port - no additional power supply required
- 8 Channels, 3072 samples deep
- 500MHz sampling speed
- Applications run on any recent version of Windows
- Simple or Complex triggering
- Software upgradeable
- View captured traces on the display of your PC
Control Panel Software
- Familiar Windows interface
- Data saved as plain text or in CSV format
- Step-by-step instrument setup and trigger setup.
- Upgradeable via the internet
Click here to download and evaluate the Ant control panel software.
Click here for screenshots from the control panel software.
- USB socket. Either a USB socket on the PC or a socket on a powered USB Hub
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, or XP
Click here for detailed specifications.
Please note that the Ant8 is high-performance test equipment. It is designed for users who are familiar with electronic design and debugging, and familiar with the usual safety precautions when working with electronic equipment.