you are here: home > design services
At RockyLogic we design the logic which goes inside Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs). We also design circuit boards and build embedded software
But mainly we design FPGAs for the Xilinx architecture.
Our particular strengths are the high-speed designs and dense designs where familiarity with the underlying FPGA architecture really pays off.
Here is some of the work we do:
- Complete designs from specification to working hardware.
- Simulation testbench construction.
- Taking forward and completing designs.
- Reworking designs to meet speed targets.
- Targeting designs on FPGA hardware. This includes the tricky task of making minimal modifications to an ASIC design whilst ensuring a reasonably efficient FPGA implementation.
- Design and implementation of ASIC prototyping rigs.
These days our design entry work is almost entirely in Verilog and/or VHDL.
We do this stuff in Mountain View, California and in Felixstowe, England.
You can contact us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org